Jan 24, 2013

Pink things I saw in Cuba

At the start of January I spent 11 days in Cuba with my photo journalism class, shooting mostly in havana - I focused mostly on interiors and empty spaces. I have tons of pictures I need to scan and edit but for now here are some digital snapshots of pink things I saw along the way. As you've probably noticed by now I am obsessed with colors and pink in particular so this is just something I did kind of instinctively without caring much about the composition. I'll try to post more ''real'' photographs this weekend once I have a bit of time to scan them! :)





























xoxo
Laurence

7 comments:

  1. fantastic.

    I like so much your photos real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this!! The individual pictures have great composition but more than that, I love how specific the theme is! really makes the set coherant and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, and so inspiring. Love the pink/turquoise combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love it!

    So many pretty pink things, so little of them that were expected :)

    ❤️ Fran @ frannymac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete